Phụ lục bài viết
Adjusting to the integration trend, foreigners entering Vietnam to work, invest, and live are on the rise with a diversity of nationality and entry purposes. Vietnamese law provides a flexible process and procedures for granting temporary residence cards to create favorable conditions for foreigners to work and reside in Vietnam.
What is temporary residence card ?
Temporary residence card is multiple visa and has the continuous valid from 2 to 5 years. In the valid term, foreigners who have temporary residence card will easily to entry into /exit from Vietnam multiply as needed, save much more time and cost than time to time or single visas.
Types of temporary residence cards for foreigners: Investment, labor, visiting relatives, …
Temporary residence card is granted for:
A foreigner who is a member of the two members limited liability company or more.
A foreigner who is the owner of the one-member limited liability company.
A foreigner who is a member of the board director of the stock corporation.
A foreigner who granted a working permit in all kinds of businesses or representatives offices of foreign companies.
Professionals, students, trainees who are in the national working or studying programs.
Relatives: father, mother, wife, husband, children of cardholders. (in this case, must attach documents proving the relationship)
(1) A written request for issuance of temporary residence card for foreigner by the guarantor (Form NA6 for agencies, organizations; Form NA7 for individuals) Information form for temporary residence card attached with photo 3cm x 4cm (Form NA8)
(2) Copy of passport and a valid visa( bring an original for comparison);
(3) 02 3*4cm photos taken with clear face, without glasses, without hats (01 one to attach to the Information form, 01 one is kept separately)
(4) 01 copy of Business Registration Certificate of legal entity of guaranteeing agency, organization or enterprise.
(5) Depending on the circumstances, one of the following is required:
Investment certificate or Business registration certificate
License for establishment of representative office, branch of the company
Certificate of member of the Board of Directors
Birth certificate, marriage certificate, family register… if applying for temporary residence card for husband, wife, child… who are foreigners
Note: Consular legalization and notarized translation into Vietnamese are necessary for all documents in foreign language.
Submit the documents
The agencies, organizations and individuals submit the application documents at one of the three working offices of the Immigration Department – Ministry of Public Security.
Time for submission: Mornings, Monday to Saturday (except public holidays).
Processing Time & Fees
The processing time of a request for temporary residence card for foreigners in Vietnam is 05 working days from the date of receiving full documents.
Government fees are given at the time of issuing the card.
- Articles in the legal field are made by lawyers, experts of Everest Law Firm for the purpose of scientific research or dissemination of legal knowledge, absolutely not for commercial purposes.
- Articles using the knowledge or opinions of experts are cited from reliable sources. At the time of citing these statements, we agree with the views of the author. However, you should only consider this as a reference, because it may only be the opinion of the writer.
- In case you need to answer questions about related issues, or need legal advice for a specific case, please contact the experts and lawyers of Everest Law Firm. Hotline: 19006198, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.